Friday 1 May 2015

My Make Up Staples

I thought it was time to show you what I mean when I say my staple products. Although sometimes I vary them a bit (eg. if I need waterproof mascara or a foundation with less coverage), but generally these are the products I reach for most often nowadays.


Guerlain Blanc de Perle foundation in 02 Beige Clair. Guerlain Divine Pressed Powder (this is an oldie!), Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Mac highlighting palette (homemade and no idea which shades it contains), Cargo Last Activator mascara in black and Mac Brow Set in Show Off,


So now you know what I mean when I say my staples.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back :). I have practically stopped buying makeup too. My stash began to sicken me - too much money spent and space taken up! Using what I have. I have practically stopped reading the big blogs, as the temptation is still too great. Haven't even bought much Guerlain these past twelve months ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to "see" you too! I know exactly what you mean, although I have recently picked up a few things from the new Dior collection and some of the new UD eyeshadows, it's very rare now that I buy make up. I'm still struggling to say no to new nail polish, despite my massive stash. I think it's a good idea to stop reading blogs and avoid temptation. I probably won't be tempting you to a lot of new things here (make up wise anyway), so I'm safe to follow. :)

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! I have always loved your bright and colourful make-up looks. Can you tell us more about your nail polish collection? Christy x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...